MONDAY, MARCH 25, 2013
There are many factors that affect the price of auto insurance.
Here are a few:
1. What kind of car you drive. The more expensive the car the higher the rates are.
2. The kind of coverages you get for your car. Full coverage have higher rates but it can be very beneficial.
3. Where you drive. Driving in the city is more dangerous therefore more pricy to insure.
4. Your gender, age and marital status.
5. Your driving record. High risk drivers that get tickets for speeding, DUI, etc. have higher premiums then safe drivers.
Keep in mind that there are also many different ways to get discounts for your insurance so make sure to ask us about the different discount programs we have. If you would like a free quote please give us a call at 773-588-3500 visit us at 3542 W Montrose Chicago, Il 60618 our at our suburb office 630-681-8000 1831 E Roosevelt Rd Wheaton, IL 60187. Visit our website at andersoninsurancebrokers.com
Posted 9:06 PM
Tags: wheaton auto insurance, auto insurance wheaton, business insurance wheaton, snowplow business insurance wheaton, home insurance wheaton, wheaton home insurance, sr22 insurance wheaton, sr22 insurance chicago, chicago low cost auto insurance, wheaton low cost auto insurance, business insuarnce wheaton, business insurance glen ellyn, restaurant insurance wheaton, truck insurance wheaton, truck insurance chicago, auto insurance west chicago, home insurance west chicago, sr22 west chicago